Welcome to the official
web site of the Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management.
is positioned as the premier journal internationally that is devoted
exclusively to the publication of peer-reviewed articles in the field of
selling and sales management.
All articles in JPSSM have been subjected to a
double-blind review. Duplication,
reprint, or re-publication of any material in JPSSM is prohibited without
the written consent of JPSSM.
Congratulations to JPSSM Editor, Michael Ahearne, who received the inaugural Neil Rackham Research Dissemination Award from the Sales Education Foundation for the impact of his research on business practices.
Congratulations to our 2012-2013
Marvin Jolson Award
Best Contribution to Selling and Sales Management PRACTICE
Winner: “Breaking the Sales Force Incentive Addiction: A Balanced Approach to Sales Force Effectiveness”
Andris A. Zoltners, ZS Associates
Prabhakant Sinha, ZS Associates
Sally E. Lorimer, ZS Associates
James M. Comer Award
Best Contribution to Selling and Sales Management THEORY
Winner: “Does Intraorganizational Network Embeddedness Improve Salespeople's Effectiveness? A Task Contingency Perspective”
Tuba Üstüner, Colorado State University
Dawn Iacobucci, Vanderbilt University
Best Reviewer Award
Alex Zablah, George Mason University
NEW - Electronic Submission Process (2/10/11)
*** NEW Online Submission Process via ScholarOne Manuscripts ***
Starting February 2011, all new submissions to the Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts, the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jpssm.
Registering on ScholarOne Manuscripts
If you have not yet registered, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jpssm
- Click on “Register here”
- Follow the on-screen instructions, filling in the requested details before proceeding
- Your username will be your email address and you have to input a password.
Note: If you have submitted an article to JPSSM previously, your user information might already be contained in the database. In this case, you will not be able to create a new user account with your existing e-mail. Then simply enter your e-mail address into the password help field to receive an e-mail with your account information.
Submitting an article to JPSSMon ScholarOne Manuscripts
- Please log on to JPSSM at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jpssm with your username and password. This will take you through to the Welcome page (To consult the Author Guidelines for this journal, click on the Home Page link in the Resources column.)
- Click on the Author Center button.
- Click on the “submit a new manuscript” link.
- Complete all fields and browse to upload your article.
- When all required sections are completed, preview your pdf proof
- Submit your manuscript.
JPSSM is wholly owned by the Pi Sigma
Epsilon National Education Foundation